Fire Retardant Paint expands and forms a thick cellular char blanket, called intumescence, when attacked by flame. This latex paint retards flame spread, minimizes smoke development, and applies like a conventional latex flat paint.
- Slows the spread of fire and smoke
- Chemical reaction forms intumescence
- For commercial and residential use
- Passes ASTM E84 (UL 723) Class A
- Dries to a decorative flat finish
- View the sell sheet for more information
- Available Colors: White
- Sheen (or Gloss): Flat
- Cleanup: Soap and Water
- Resin Type: Acrylic
- Recommended Use: Interior
- MPI Rating: 64
- VOC Level: 45.0
All custom paint tinting must be confirmed via phone prior to tinting. NC Paints Durham paint store is open Monday-Saturday and features Benjamin Moore Paints, Cabot Stains and painting accessories for any painting project.
Call (919) 471-0330 to order paint supplies, flooring, and project supplies now!